Sunday, July 31, 2011

Playing in Paradise Challenge 26: Tags, Twine and Buttons


I love using buttons and twine on my projects.  I am hoping that this card will qualify for the "tag" portion of the challenge as I used my Stampin' Up Word Window Tag punch for the sentiment.  I inked and distressed the edges of the crumb cake square (middle of the card) as well as stamped a background image on it. I was aiming for masculine and I think that this card fits the bill!

Supplies:  Stampin' Up Stamps - The Art of Life and Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper - Stampin' Up - Crumb Cake and Early Espresso; Brads - Stampin' Up; Punch - Stampin' Up Word Window Tag Punch; Twine from The Twinery; Patterned Paper - Basil; Button - from my Baba's button box!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geri; your card is so nice, love the clean lines with the earthy colours and distressing. Very nice!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete