Saturday, December 10, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #136





The sky was the limit with this great sketch! 

I had sooooo much fun making these wee books...it fit in perfectly with this sketch challenge.  The book does have several pages and is hand stitched down the centre (just like real old books).  I distressed the edges of the pages to achieve a well worn, aged look.  The wee pair of glasses were fashioned from some thin wire that I found on my husband's workbench.  The wire wasn't quite the right color but a can of spray paint fixed that.

Okay, anyone believe that the ribbon is actually Cherry Cobbler....not brown?  I really do hope that Santa Clause will bring me a new camera for Christmas.  If not, then I am hitting the Boxing Day sales to find one that can actually take a decent enough picture where red is really red!

Take a much needed break from the busy holiday season and show us what ya' got!
Just click on the link below cuz we are really looking forward to seeing your unscripted creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment