Saturday, January 14, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #141



This week's sketch:


This sketch is guaranteed to generate some awesome submissions this week!

I wanted to use my new Spellbinder Impressabilities - Flower Silhouette as it is such a pretty image.  I used velum for a nice soft look.  I ran the sandwich through my Big Shot four times to get a nice deep impression.  It looks really great when the card is partially opened and the light can filter through. 

I 'unscripted' the sketch somewhat as well by going with a square card...only reason is that I don't have any rectangle spellbinders! 

I can hardly wait to see this week's cards! Honestly, I check the website for new submissions at least three to four times a day!  It is such a good feeling knowing that crafting minds are being inspired all over our world.

Just click on the link below and share your creations with us:

Happy crafting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Geri....this is GORGEOUS! When I saw it on the sketch site, I just gasped so I had to come here and let you know. Boy, this is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete