Sunday, January 22, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #142






Oh dear! This was scheduled to post Saturday morning at 6:30am but it didn't happen!

WOWZERS!  Did you see all the unbelievable, super-calla-craftalicious creations this past week at Unscripted Sketches?  I can hardly wait to see who has been inspired by this week's sketch!

Another sketch with so many possibilities....and I think I put every single one of those possibilities onto this card :)  Honestly, I seriously think that I am way out of my comfort zone here!  I really had to work to come up with something I was happy with.  Hence, the word challenge!

The cellophane window doesn't really show up in the photo (bottom of the removable tag peaks through the window).   The sentiment banner also has a pleat that isn't visible in the photo.  The flip side of the tag has a simple To and From stamped on the back - perfect for the recipient of the card to use on a future gift.

My new Stampin' Up Edgelit Die just arrived and I was eager to use it on this card.  I cut three different color pieces, glue them together and placed it just off centre, highlighting the nice soft curve of the die.  The flowers are from MFT Dienamics.

I really hope you find time to join us this week at Unscripted Sketches.  I know that we will be blown away again by all the amazing submissions!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geri, I am wondering if you would be willing to teach a card making class to a group of teen girls ages 12-16. Could you contact me? I could not find your email through this website.

    ReplyDelete