Monday, January 30, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #143




I definitely took an 'unscripted' approach to the sketch this week!  But remember, these sketches are just a starting point that will hopefully inspire many different ideas.

I love this stamp and knew that it would work well with this sketch!  I stamped the image in the corner to imitate the semi-circle element.  The stamp is quite intricate so I wanted to use a small sentiment (sympathy seemed appropriate for the image).  The black pen border really grounded the image nicely.

I used Black Stazon on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I made the same card (previous post) on white cardstock but definitely like the look of this card better.

The design team has produced some amazing cards this week so pop on over to Unscripted Sketches, get inspired, then get busy creating and sharing your handiwork with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment