Sunday, September 16, 2012





Just a quick post of two cards that I had submitted to the Papercrafts Call for Submissions....never got an e-mail, so here they are!

The top card is another Michael's $1 bin stamp with SU Mellow Moss ink.  The second card is MFT die along with SU sentiment.

Personally, I absolutely love the mauve/somewhat celery/lime green combo (how's that for a 'colorful' description!)...it is such an "it's a new day kind of color" (that sounds like I never passed English 300).

Happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Love the serene feel of the top one, and the bright colour combo on the second - both very CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous CAS cards with completely different feelings. I also love that combination of purple and green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More stunning creations! I love your creativity with die cuts, so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete