Thursday, October 25, 2012

CASology: Week #16: WILD






Another fun cue card at CASology this week!  I am sure that "WILD" will definitely generate some interesting interpretations!

Bambi's coat looks like she might be suffering from Mange.  Not the case!  In real life the image is a nice dark, rich color with no uneven areas.

I wanted to give Bambi a bit of luminosity, so I lightly colored her with my "Twinkling Like Stars Atyou Spica" marker.  She does look like she had a lovely glossing treatment especially for the photo shoot!

The camera, however, took exception to this reflection which explains the Mange effect!  The sparkle is minimal and probably would go unnoticed by a male recipient of said card!

The tree stamp is Hero Arts, the deer is Dasher from SU with the antlers masked off, sentiment and paper is SU as well.



13 comments:

  1. I turn my back for a second and you've made three more brilliant cards, Geri! I love, no, adore this mangey (NOT!) deer for CASology! And the car going "over the edge!" Stop it! Too clever! I'm so happy you live in my world! Okay, I'm out of exclamation points again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this masculine card. A few little changes and voila, it's a Christmas card! And you know how I love versatility. And I'm going to mask Dancer, too - brilliant idea! Thanks for going wild with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has perfection written all over it. LOVE everything about it. it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is a cool card, just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Geri. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bambi with mange? Never! So pleased you explained Geri! I love the scene you've created with Dasher and the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a perfect CAS card. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this clean graphic card and I can imagine the shine. :) Thanks for playing along with CaSology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card, geri! i love that this card works as a birthday card, but could also easily be turned into a christmas card! thanks for sharing with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je l'adore ... c'est formidable! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! :) I love the design and that little deer is too cute...I love the subtle sparkle you added! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete