Friday, October 26, 2012

CASology: Week #16: WILD




A forest scene "out in the wild" with a wee "wild" bird singing his get well wishes.  Hopefully, this meets with this week's Cue Card  at CASology.

WILD can be so many things - wild geese, wild animals, wild fans, wild colors, wild ride....  I am sure that I could adapt 3/4 of my stamps into something "wild" related.

This entire card was stamped on white and sponged with the various inks, with the exception of the blue base and the punched dots on the trees.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting :)

Supplies:  Clouds - MFT dies; Scalloped Circles & Circle punches - EK Success and SU;  Get Well sentiment - ditto; Bird - Ruby Violet; Cardstock - CTMH and SU; Ink - SU and Versacolor






9 comments:

  1. Geri! This is my fave card of yours (till the next one comes along). I love how the clouds are layered ahead of the rays...talk about bringing the eye right down the focal point to that sweet lil wild birdie! Beautiful card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your first CASology card was fantastic... but this one is down right fabulous! eveything about this is just perfection! thanks, again, for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your sun peeking out of the clouds goes so well with your sentiment! Great coloring on your card, Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creativity is WILD - love the soft sponging on this scene! Thanks so much for getting wild (again!) with us at CASology this week, Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous - I love that cute tree x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geri ... thanks so much for your generous comments ... I so appreciate it! The inking and sponging on this card is just so delicate ... such a creative and effective take on 'wild'!
    Thanks also for following my blog ... I'm so pleased you let me know as I've found that I only see an email address if your blog isn't Wordpress. You're right, Wordpress doesn't always play nicely with the other blog providers, I've struggled to have comments accepted sometimes and my piccie doesn't always show up ... don't know why, I'm not such a techie! Anyhow, I've managed to get a follow on your blog too, so looking forward to seeing your future creations in blogworld :) Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geri, what a pretty, soft scene you have created with the wild elements of nature! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderfully creative! The colors are so vibrant, but the scene is very serene and a pretty picture of wild! :) Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweet little scene! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete