Monday, October 1, 2012

colourQ challenge #156





                                                       

Just couldn't resist the sweet colors this week at colourQ.  It has been quite some time since I have played along with the challenges from one of my favorite challenge blogs!

Combine that with the new dies that just arrived in the mail and it was crafty time for me.  I've seen "Tilth Flower" used in several cards and have always admired those cards.

I stamped the 'gauze look' pattern on plain white paper in Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Really Rust (closet I could get to Dusty Durango).  I then die cut the flower and glued each petal into the corresponding flower.  Colored up some rhinestones, added a sweet Hello (love this font)  with a bit of bling, popped the panel up onto Soft Suede....easy peasy...done!

Supplies:  SU paper, Martha Stewart bling; Michael's sentiment stamp

2 comments:

  1. That is one of my favourite dies - great use of those rich colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I wish we could craft together...I'd learn so much from you! I love the cross-hatched petals. Beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete