Monday, October 8, 2012

CFC73: For The Girls & ColourQ Challenge #157






and


I knew the second I saw this Casual Fridays challenge that I would be making my card for my sister!  We are only one year apart and have been best friends forever!  She truly does make life a beautiful thing!

PLUS check out what all the hoopla is about at the CAS-ual Fridays blog  ....some really big, ginormous news and a giveaway as well!

I am also playing along with this week's  colourQ Challenge #157 . These colors are truly one of my favorite combos to create with! You gotta see what the DT and the challengers have created - Wow!

October is breast cancer awareness month Loving the sea of pink from our crating world!

Sentiment is Papertrey Ink
Stampin' Up:  Paper -Melon Mambo, Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette; Melon Mambo Ink; Adorning Accent Edgelit


13 comments:

  1. ummm...stunning!!! Geri I love how your crafty mind works. This is so creative. Love the sentiment split by the curvy edges. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Barb, this is a totally clever design idea that I'm putting in my faves for future CASEing! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geri, your CAS card is absolutely stunning! Love the colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! What a fabulous idea--the die cut strips across the card are amazing! Fabulous!!! I hope you come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday and Digi Haven. Also, I have a DT call going on for a new challenge called Inkspirational that will start in January--details on my personal blog, On a Stampage! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE your creative design!! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love your contemoprary design... its like a modern pink rainbow, fab card :0)
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool card and so creative! I love how you used those edgelits!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful design! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geri - this card is so wonderfully unique! Perfect CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome, Geri!! That edge die rainbow is freakin' amazing - like so cool and unique!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant idea!! Love this card. Thanks for sharing with us@ CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it Geri! Your cards are always so cool! So happy you played with us at CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete