Saturday, October 20, 2012

Unscripted Sketch #181 - Piggyback Challenge - Movement







Thanks for stopping by today.  Before I begin my card details, I would like to apologize for totally forgetting to schedule my post for Unscripted Sketch #180.  Sheesh!

It is so exciting to have the continued support of the talented card makers that contribute their creations to our weekly sketch.  As well, a very happy welcome to the newcomers that have just discovered our sketch challenge.  I absolutely love spending time visiting everyone's blogs!

On with the details of this week's card.  First and foremost...in real life, this card is a striking bright orange color (not red)!  Photographing this vivid color was quite a challenge. The piggyback portion of this challenge is Movement.  The three bats are all attached with some clear fishing line so they 'fly' around the card when it is moved.  The white panel is Cuttlebug haunted house impression, the moon is sponged with some orange ink, the scalloped border is die cut with Nestabilities.  The sentiment is stamped (SU), die cut with Nestabilities and popped up with dimensionals.

Please stop by the Unscripted Sketches to check out the sweet projects from the rest of the DT, then get busy creating!

Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the embossed houses that make the bats and moon absolutely POP off the background! And I know what you mean about photographing orange. I have that problem with pink sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! So creative and so perfectly designed!

    ReplyDelete