Saturday, October 27, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #182





If you visited yesterday, you might recognize this card....minus the wee bird (scroll down to the previous post for the variation and card details).

This week's sketch initially made me think of trees.  However, when I flipped it sideways, I was reminded of clouds floating across the sky on a nice sunny day with trees so tall they look like they could touch the clouds!.

I did stray a bit from the sketch by placing the sentiment across the bottom, but remember, the sketches are only a starting point and personal interpretation is encouraged and welcomed!

We would love to have you visit and play along with this week's sketch.  Just click here to get all the info you need to get busy creating!

Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I still love it! The pale blue is the perfect color to let everything else shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I realized that the bird was missing and couldn't figure out what had happened! I LOVE how you interpreted this sketch and I love the bright berries/apples in the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! You always make such "awesome" cards! I wish I could come visit you for a day and watch you create; I know I would learn a lot from you.

    I missed you, too, last week. I was busy being "Grandma" to our 2 youngest Grandgirls! They are so much fun to be around...we always "create" something when they are here or at their home. Madison, age 7, is the one who came up with the term, "create," when she was age 3.

    Love, Glee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card was the one that really caught my eye at the US blog. LOVE your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Geri ... big thanks for your visit and comments :) I love the way you've interpreted this sketch and the subshine through the clouds is just perfect for the sentiment! Hope I've caught you before your trip ... if so, hope it's brilliant, if not and you're reading this once back, hope you had a wonderful time! A la prochaine ... Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, good. I thought maybe I'd been working so hard I now had double vision!! I liked it the first time and I like it the second time. Naturally, that bird wasn't going to sit there forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card so much! The sun and clouds look gorgeous and the sponging is so soft and realistic.

    ReplyDelete