Sunday, April 6, 2014

EASTER INSPIRATION BLOG HOP






Welcome to the Easter Inspiration Blog Hop brought to you by The Inspiration Crew. This hop is just for fun. We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hope they will give you some inspiration for your own Easter craft projects.

You will find the links to all the other participating bloggers below. Hopefully you can find time to visit their blogs and snag some great ideas for your Easter projects!

My card is 100% Silhouette! I got the idea from the online store and did a bit of slicing and dicing with the files that I had.  All the elements are popped up with tiny foam dimensionals.  

Here are the names of the rest of the crew who have been able to contribute to this hop:




Happy Easter crafting!

14 comments:

  1. CUTE! Love the delicate cuts and the clever use of the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geri this is so much fun. i love those great easter eggs! fabulous card :)
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so bold and graphic, Geri ... and my goodness, the patience and attention to detail getting all the little foam dimensional on those intricate eggs .... wow ... awesome! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...How cute is this Geri!!! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another graphic, gorgeous card; one that certainly makes me 'hoppy' with its cheerful colours and sweet eggs! Adorable - and a reminder that I should get at least two or three Easter cards done! I can't beleive it's next week already (and paired with a visit to my family...yayyyyy!!!). Fab card - and now I'm off to hop...Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome graphic card Geri!! I love the colors and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 100% Silly card is cute, cute, cute, Geri!! Silly wouldn't work without your fantastic design ideas! I love the colors, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure genius, Geri!! Fun, bold, fabulous, perfect, gorgeous, clean...your eye for design is incredible!! Love, love, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so awesomely graphic! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the graphic feel of this card, Geri!!! Great idea to use those Easter eggs like that and I love the coulors!!
    Greetings from Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! The layered colors and graphic design are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have really become quite the silhouette master! So many fabulous cards and I love your sweet little Easter eggs...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love LOVE the egg-o's!!! How clever, cheerful, and totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet , I love the delicately designed eggs :)

    ReplyDelete