Sunday, August 23, 2015

Welcome Little One

 

Just a card today...no challenges (at least that I've been able to locate).  I had planned on entering the SSS Wednesday challenge, which was all about citrus...which 'splains my lime green & white elephant but missed the deadline. 

I love the cuteness of a gingham print with this sweet Clearly Besotted image! I scanned a stamped image into my Silhouette and used the Offset and Trace & Cut features  to created the layered image. I finished it up with a wink of Stella on the hearts and a SU sentiment.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by today :)

Happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. I love the bright pop of lime green against the white. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE x LOVE your little gingham and polka-dot ellie! Isn't that one of the cutest elephants EVER! I need to bring mine out for a play date! Super sweet card, my friend! Coming west soon?
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little gingham elephant is the cutest! LOVE him/her in Lime green! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is just something about gingham and babies that go so well together! When Dan was born, my BFF Cheryl made the sweetest bassinet ensemble of quilt and bumper pad and pillow. It was yellow because back in those days we didn't know the sex of our babies, but I would have loved this bright citrus green just as well! Your sweet gingham ellie card brought back all those happy memories! That was so nice for me - thank you, monkey! Miss you! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could this get any cuter, Geri ... it's adorable! That zingy green gingham is fantastic against all the crisp white ... love the pop-of-perfect-pink sweet hearts that little elephant is blowing ... just delicious, mon amie! Hugs & bisous, bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always amazed by the precision of your work Geri. This is so crisp . So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geri....I am in love with your sweet card. That wee green elephant is about as adorable as they get. Just one fabulous and sweet baby card!

    ReplyDelete